Thursday, July 18, 2013

There's A New Bombshell In Town

My friend Miel came to me yesterday looking for a big change, so change is what we gave her! With hair that had grazed her waist, she was looking for her own version of "the chop"! Off those locks came, and she was looking fabulous, but as you know, no transformation is complete without a fresh color!

Hot off the press with her new cut from me, I sent her to my mom, Sharon Gause, at Sharon's Hair Studio. She is a color educator for Matrix/Logics, and this lady knows her stuff! She enriched Miel's base color and melted it out lighter through the ends.

Below are the stages of Miel's transformation. Can we say bombshell?!













XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...