Monday, July 29, 2013

Now You See My Face....I'm A Belieber!!















I'm going to go ahead put it out there for those that do not know....I have BIEBER FEVER!!!! Call me what you will...crazy, obsessed, a cougar....I accept it all! I'm a belieber and there's nothing I can do to stop it!

On a recent shopping trip with my girls to Toys R Us, I saw this shirt hanging across the way. And let me tell you, that shirt was in my hands so fast, it couldn't have seen me coming! I'm looking forward to the lifelong relationship I'm going to have with it! I <3 U Justin Bieber!!

Justin Bieber shirt | Toys R Us
Jean shorts | Guess
Wedges | Mossimo
Silver ring | Lia Sophia
Turquoise ring | handmade by a local vendor
Cuff | from a booth at a summer festival
Nail polish | OPI's Alpine Snow


XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...