Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nutti Yogini




















Last month, when I ran the Seattle Rock'n'Roll half marathon, I came across a booth at the pre race expo called Nutti Yogini. I was pleased to meet the creator, designer, and owner of the company, Jessica Alexander.

Her yoga style clothing can easily be taken from the classroom to the streets. This blush colored top I got, particularly caught my eye, and I'm in love with the gold accent of the brand's image label. As you can see, I had fun playing with gold accents throughout my outfit!

Top | Nutti Yogini
Shorts | House of Deréon
Shoes | Puma
Panther ring | Cartier
Other rings | Forever 21
Watch | Charlotte Russe
Nail polish | OPI's Let Them Eat Rice Cake

XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...