Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kris Owens Fundraiser Benefit Fashion + Art Showcase

The time has come for me to walk! Though I walked in 3 shows just earlier this year for the UNCF fashion show, it feels like it's been far too long for me to hit the runway!

I'll be honest. I love the craziness, the hectic schedule, the artistic vibe surging through the room between hairstylists, makeup artists, and designers. And I can't fail to mention, I LOVE playing dress up!

So what could make this whole experience better than what it already is, then to make it benefit someone that's so deserving? By going to the Facebook event page for Kris Owens Fundraiser Benefit Fashion + Art Showcase, you can find out all the exciting details! I hope that everyone who is able to, can make it out for this great event!




This is one of my favorite looks I wore when I walked for Richard Blayne. I can't wait to see the fabulous ensemble I get to wear for this show!

XOXO Dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...