Friday, July 12, 2013

Seattle Times

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

I'm not kidding you when I tell you that the lack of sunshine in Seattle was a huge factor as to why I moved. Last summer in DC was absolutely steaming hot-- and I loved it! I wouldn't doubt it if I was the only one who didn't complain.

But look! This summer is a completely different story! I beg, I plead! Where is the sun!? 

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com

Much to my dismay it's in WA. Do me a favor, dears, please return it back to me! Anoraks, umbrellas, and high heels to fend off the rain and puddles is not what I waited through a cold winter for. (Oh, and please hurry!)

www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
www.codenamedredin.blogspot.com
anorak & screen tee | Forever 21
distresed jeans | Almost Famous
heels | MRKT

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...