Friday, August 23, 2013

Ay, Ay Capt'n


This past weekend I took a day trip up to historic Annapolis. It was great! Even though it's small ground to cover, I didn't finish discovering all that's there-- museums, antique shops, restaurants; etc. 

Fortunately, I was able to stop into the unique Lilac Bijoux. I saw this red cuff in the window and knew I'd regret leaving it behind! A few doors down at Lou Lou I found this anchor ring. Of course so much of the souvenirs in Annapolis are anchor themed [ home of the US Naval Academy and all ], but this ring in particular caught my eye.

I've already worn them and they pair so nicely together. No?

I definitely recommend Lilac Bijoux if you're shopping in Annapolis. Lots of fun, unique items and the shop owner is so sweet!

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...