Thursday, August 22, 2013

Namaste=Touchdown!!

I have to be honest. When it comes to football, two things excite me.  1.Seeing Gisele Bündchen in the stands cheering on her husband, Tom Brady ( I really heart Gisele!! )  2. When the Seahawks are actually doing so well, that there is a fighting  chance they will make it to the Super Bowl, and possibly be able to claim the victory that was ripped away from them by the Steelers in '06. Apart from those things, I could really care less.

However, being a sucker for cute fashion, I had to snatch this T when I came across it ( on clearance might I add ) at Target! I mean, hey! It is football season after all! And I may not speak football, but this Arian Foster T definitely speaks to my inner yogi! 

L





Arian Foster Namaste T | Target
Jeans | True Religion 
Heels | BCBG 
Sunglasses | A|X
Gold panther ring | Catier
White stone ring | Nordstrom 


XOXO dré

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...