Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Behind The Scenes [ Kris Owens Benefit Fashion Show ]

The benefit fashion show, put on for Kris Owens, was a great success! I want to share some of the behind the scene photos you, as I know I promised for an update of the evening.


This beautiful model is Rashmi Joshi, and I had the pleasure of styling her hair for the show. The evening was full of me multitasking since I both styled hair, and walked the runway. 




This look that Rashmi is modeling, consists of a dress by Kimmi Designs, and a headpiece by Boring Sidney Hats and Headdresses.


Here she wears a suit by Jersey Virago Designs.


All of this was made possible by the help of my crew from Gene Juarez! Yvey Valcin does his magic on this lovely model.



And finally, my friend, Rose Park, styled my hair! Let me tell you, she did such a stellar job, that I was able to rock the EXACT same hair the next day, with no touchups! Now that's talent!

Be on the lookout for my runway look all put together!

XOXO dré

Photo courtesy Shunichi Al Hayashi and Erik Christensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...