Thursday, August 29, 2013

[ Enchanted ]


shirt | Sans Souci 
skirt | One Clothing 
shoes | MRKT 
rings | Forever 21 (knuckle), Express (cocktail)
necklace | ModCloth
earrings | M Style
lips | Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural N28
nails | Tart Deco by Essie

Not gonna lie. I love this outfit. I first fell in love with the faux leather skirt and knew it was going to become a staple in my wardrobe. Pairing it with this-- dare I say Etro-esq-- sleeveless blouse was a bonus. The details on this blouse are fantastic. The spiked buttons you see (closer version here) synch the lower back as well. And, what better way to show you care than by adding a compliment-- in the shape of a rhinestone collar!

I just love that feeling of putting something on that transforms the way you feel and move. Needless to say, you'll be seeing me style these pieces in several different ways in the near future. So, what's in your wardrobe that leaves you enchanted?

xo | din


photos | Reflection Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...